Re: image based upgrades now testable

hi
Am Samstag, den 20.07.2013, 20:30 +0200 schrieb Gianguido Sorà:
> That's great, keep up the good work team!
> When click packaging system will be used in the images?

it is already available and we even install a few click packages by
default from http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/click_packages
already (to test the functionality) ...

the packages themselves do not register their .desktop files properly
yet so even while we ship them a normal user will use their .deb
equivalent (which is currently shipped in parallel). if you want to play
with the click command line interface etc, its all there for you :)

you can watch the status at:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-1305-click-package

ciao
	oli