Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

On 07/22/2013 01:53 PM, Jim Hodapp wrote:
How can you get burned? You donate $600, the campaign makes it to $32M, you get an Ubuntu Edge, if not, you're not out a dime.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Mike Bybee <mbybee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mbybee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 07/22/2013 12:05 PM, Sam Bull wrote:
    On Mon, 2013-07-22 at 13:47 -0500, Josh Leverette wrote:
    Cool. Also, I wrote a Python script for my personal use, to watch the
    amount of funding that the Ubuntu Edge has
    received!http://pastebin.com/TJ1Hvktw
    Thanks for that, just popped that into my conky script. :D

    I'm so in - *really* want to throw down the $600 - but I've been
    so burned by things like Ouya that I'm going to stick with the $20
    pledge instead.