Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

I would really like to pledge the 830. But I don't see any denial or
confirmation of having Verizon support. It mentions GSM, but also Mark
Shuttleworth said it has "Dual LTE" so it can be used on "Both LTE
Standards". Which in my opinion refers to having Verizon LTE, as well as
AT&T/International LTE. Can we please have an official clarification? If
Verizon is not supported I will still chip in 20. But obviously 850 is
much more helpful. And I really do need a quaility phone. My Droid is
falling apart. :-S

Thank you guys, and God Bless