Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

>I hope it will be selling not only through indiegogo. I want this phone, but I will not found 830 USD till 21th of August
it will be exclusive to backers. And I think this needs to be made more clear.
However, I think people are also confused about the 600 and $830, there needs to be a bit more differentiation for the latter to become more attractive.
And weekly limited time perks in the 650 to $750 range (maybe a perk with a smaller 64GB sdd, one with smaller CPU, or just one LTE, or less ram, etc., some extras to the $830, etc. ) would bring back those deal seekers, that can't say no to a deal :D
This campaign is also competing with those looking to upgrade to new models (iphone 5, samsung 4s, etc.) So if give them a perk in that price range they will think twice. :)
Limited amount STORE perks would help those small stores that missed the 600 perk, that only want 10 or 20 but not full pricing.
Lets fill those niches, kill the wallet-doubts and speed up this campaign again !!