Re: [design] [development] Some thoughts about Ubuntu touch on the Nexus 10

I can't find the launchpad page for the homescreen. What is the name of
that package? And where should I report bugs about the swipe gestures?
Also, where is the system settings app? Otherwise, I've reported most of
these bugs.