Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

i knew they were bad, but didn't know they were bad.

AT&T's and other GSM carriers maps does show our house as having medium signal but my Sister on T mobile can barely make a call without dropping it. I would like to find someone with AT&T to test it. But I don't know of any.

Plus I am "grandfathered into unlimited data” and I tether quite a bit. So Any other carrier has to have unlimited at a decent price. Say less than 80 a month for data.

I have barely made it out of contract with this Motor Droid 2 (3rd replacement) , hence why I and searching hard for a solid device. I can make a case for the Edge no big deal.