Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

I'm not saying companies *couldn't* buy from the indiegogo deal. I'm just
saying the companies with the money to buy from this fundraiser wouldn't be
able to move fast enough to have gotten in on the 1st day of sales.
Companies move slowly for the most part, and I was watching the sales
figures carefully. I've even plotted them on a graph over time as the data
has come in, starting at about $1.5million dollars in sales. I should've
started the data collection earlier, but I stupidly didn't think to. I
watched the number from the start though, even though they weren't being
recorded. The rates were constant. There was no bulk purchase done by any
one company. If you would like to review my numbers, I can send you the
spreadsheet.