From: coder543@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:41:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)
To: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, this will probably help. This is the amount of funding the project had received over time. The data was sampled at a rate of once every 90 seconds. You can clearly see the moment when the $600 phone option ran out. Calculating the trend line for the second half of the graph indicates that the campaign will raise about $20,000,000 total over the full period of the campaign, which is not enough. I believe that this is the reason Canonical introduced the Double Edge option a few minutes ago, which might boost sales by a little bit more. Hopefully this clarifies my point. There lines are very smooth. If a company bought 100 units all at once, there would be a visible blip on the graph, in my opinion. That would be $60,000 in pledges all at once, which would break the monotony of the graph.