Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

Yes, but that will most likely be the the middle number. With a few ups and downs. 23 mill  would be easy if the average hit 1000 a couple times. Plus every good Fundraiser that's well publisized has a big surge at the end. Humans being un-mathematical in their actions means numbers are just rough estimates.

I'm very optimistic, only question is, do I wanna switch to GSM right now.