phablet-saucy: patches from android src package

Heya,

Here is the rebase of patches applied in the ubuntu archive android package.

Still need to fiddle with pulling the kernel though. At the moment I
disable pull-lp-source / pul-lp-bin and instead use "chdist" to talk
to ubuntu archive, as that is possible both locally and on the archive
builders. I guess I should rework that bit, to be generic and possible
to apply that method in the default repo checkout.

After patches are inshape we can fix up the export target to produce
normal tarballs.

TODO list:
* rebase use_local_kernel.diff
* bring together my manifest and phablet saucy manifest (drop stuff)
* port ./debian/rules get-orig-source to become the export cronjob on
phablet.u.c
* move debian/ dir to a bzr branch
* automate uploads

Regards,