Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

Hmm, am not understanding the new perks added:
$625 (1250 available)$675 (1250 available)$725 (1250 available)

They're all the same so am kinda confused. I think we need more creativity and "differentiation".
More perk ideas / niches:
- T-shirts! Limited time EDGE, Saucy, etc.!!
- 1 to 2 year 100GB+ online storage
- Ubuntu USBs or canonical store coupon.
- Music and USC coupons (would get new users familiar with their services and maybe get them more $ that way indirectly)
- combos of the above between $80 and 300?
- EDGE with 64GB SDD + 1 to 2 year 100GB online storage + a T-shirt (expires in 24 to 48 hours!)
They still have time to be creative, get those to pledge more, there are many niches to fill. And people who just want to donate higher without necessarily going for the phone. Will be very important, specially near the final pushes !