Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

Hi  Guys,

I was reading the comments on the project page and something that call my
attention is a guy asking about the notification led, and I think this is
very important feature which I did not see any spec. Since this was a
mistake that google did on the first  phone. I would like to know if we
have this on ubuntu edge?