Re: Ubuntu Phone Nexus 7 2

Is the galaxy nexus or the Nexus 4 the primary phone development device? I
think it will be similar with the two versions of the Nexus 7, which is to
say they're both well supported. To be honest though, the current Nexus 7
has been the least well supported device, because of Tegra 3 and just the
general quirkiness of the device. The new Nexus 7 is very similar to the
Nexus 4, so that should make it better supported, from a real world point
of view, if they choose to support it.