Re: Memory usage testing

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Gema Gomez
<gema.gomez-solano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Isn't better to use a static or internal website instead? I know it's
useful to test sites such as cnn.com, but it'll be hard to compare
data between test runs as I believe the results will change quite a
bit at every run (as the website updates itself quite frequently).

If we're trying to compare improvements or regressions, using a static
webpage would probably be a better option.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo