Image download URLs

Hello,

On 18.07.2013 11:40, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Apart from that Sergio is working on bug 1201811 which should put us
> into a situation to flash other devices than the 4 currently listed.
>
> If you, as a port maintainer, make sure the following two requirements
> are met
>
>  - downloadable without user interaction (wget/curl)
>  - flashable with recovery without manual interaction
>
> we should be able to make it easier for users of the device to stay up
> to date and flash their devices more easily. Please update the wiki page
> of your port to reflect any changes you're making

does anyone know a good service where we can easily upload images and
have some kind of fixed URL, where images can be downloaded without user
interaction?

This would allow us to have one fixed URL, which we can put into a
device-name -- image URL mapping.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+