Re: Soft-bricked Nexus 7 with Ubuntu Phone

On 07/25/2013 10:32 AM, Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga wrote:

If the device is in bootloader mode,
You should run : sudo fastboot devices to detect the device. Adb doesn't work when in bootloader mode

Am 25.07.2013 19:28 schrieb "Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga" <cyrildz@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cyrildz@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Just a note, you should run fastboot as root , so sudo fastboot ...

    Am 25.07.2013 19:19 schrieb "András Mamenyák" <mamenyaka@xxxxxxxxx