Getting ubuntu_stamp file

Hello,

I would like to help reporting bugs. After reading the Contribute wiki page, I will need an Ubuntu_stamp file and the output of a command that shows the model.

I know my model is grouper, but the page didn't clearly state where I can find the file. I figured it's from the device, as /system/ubuntu_stamp is not found on my computer.

Now, the question is: how I can send my file from the device to my computer? I used scp and it worked, but is there another, more simple way to do this at this time?