Ubuntu Touch Porting Clinic

Hey,

On 29.07.2013 17:13, Mathew Daniel wrote:
> I'm simply wondering if there is an ETA on the availability of the new
> porting guide now that the image swap is made?
>
> If not can anyone set me in the right direction to bring a device that
> was working with the dev preview to the new image?

I talked to Sergio Schvezov today and we are going to hold a

  Ubuntu Touch Porting Clinic
  on Thursday, 1st August
  in #ubuntu-touch on irc.freenode.net

where folks will be around to answer all questions on how to update
ports to the new world order.

Thanks everybody for your hard work on all the Ubuntu Touch ports!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+