Re: Qt5 with Qt 4.7 on Ubuntu 13.04. How to install it both without conflicts?

On Tuesday 30 July 2013 14:20:03 Николай Шатохин wrote:
> Nope. Only Qt5

Having a hard time believing that.

$  apt-cache policy libqt4-dev
libqt4-dev:
  Installed: 4:4.8.4+dfsg-0ubuntu14
  Candidate: 4:4.8.4+dfsg-0ubuntu14
  Version table:
 *** 4:4.8.4+dfsg-0ubuntu14 0
        500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ saucy/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

This is saucy now, but I used to have it running on raring too.

If those packages are not in your repos, it seem like your installation is
messed up.