Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

Everyone needs to submit "Tips” to OMG Ubuntu and any other site that would be interested. Especially if they have already covered an article about the Edge. Because being announced to support Verizon and Sprint is a BIG development that will gather mass interest.

We need to really hit hard on that this will be the most Network Versatile device ever built by anyone, much less an independent company.