Re: WiFi Calling - most wanted mobile-phone feature

Making it possible to flip these things manually should be possible - and I
even think Symbian supports something like that, where you can define
"connection groups" that each have fallback/prioritized network connections.

Making it work smoothly automatically (for the avg user) might be a bit
more tricky as you will have to have some VERY solid factors to look at to
determine when it should use one or the other (without a lot of
training/configuration).

- Lars