Re: WiFi Calling - most wanted mobile-phone feature

An extension to the dialer that is accessible to app would be nice.
Something like a setting that says "Call with carrier/Call with
Skype/Always ask" when such an app is installed. Also support for
SIP-accounts would do what Greg W asks. This is already included in many
phones, probably yours to.