Re: Image download URLs

Hello everybody,

On 25.07.2013 10:52, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> does anyone know a good service where we can easily upload images and
> have some kind of fixed URL, where images can be downloaded without user
> interaction?
>
> This would allow us to have one fixed URL, which we can put into a
> device-name -- image URL mapping.

It looks like goo.im is one of the few services (currently being used)
which allows us to have URLs for images, which don't require clicking or
messing around with JavaScript. It'd be nice if either this service or
others could be used for ports, so
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/MakingPortsAvailable will be easier for us
to achieve.

If you know of any other services which allow this, please speak up.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+