Re: Moto X Porting

The Motorola Droid Mini will be an excellent piece of hardware when it
becomes available for purchase, and is about the size of an iPhone and
manages to cram a bigger screen into that same size body. Whether it is
locked or unlocked will determine how easy it is to run Ubuntu touch on it.
The HTC One mini is another option, but I wasn't impressed by reports about
its battery life. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is there as an option, but I
can't bring myself to recommend Samsung anything. Most of the smaller
options are budget phones that aren't very good. Motorola is one of the
only exceptions to this, which is respectable. The HTC First, if you can
still get one, was a fantastic piece of hardware once you turned off
Facebook Home. The device felt kinda like an iPhone in the hand, ran
smoothly, and had an extremely comfortable design in general.