Re: Porting to TF201 extract problem

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM, simons matt <mattsimons@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm in the process of porting touch to the asus transformer prime tf201.
> I've run into a problem though when running the extract-files.sh script to
> get the blobs. All files successfully extract but this one:
>
> failed to copy '/system/etc/dbus.conf' to
> '../../../vendor/asus/tf201/proprietary/etc/dbus.conf': Permission denied
>
> In cyanogen I've tried to copy it out but it states it's a read-only
> filesystem. I'm not that experienced in android so would appeciate any tips
> on how i can get can this file.

Strange how it being readonly doesn't allow for a copy...

There's a quick and easy way is to grab it from the zip itself:
http://get.cm/?device=tf201

I generally just download the zip, extract, modify extract-files.sh to
cp from the zip location instead of adb pull. Given that you are just
missing one file, just locate it in the zip and use it.

Cheers
Sergio