Various issues with Ubuntu Touch

Hello All,

I loaded the latest Touch image onto my Nexus 4 to start testing out and
dogfooding the OS. I feel that my insight as a heavy Ubuntu user for 9
years would be helpful to this mailing list and would really like to help
create and shape the OS into something unique.

I am wondering where to start logging bugs and issues I have found so far.
The challenging part is to know which parts of the interface are still in
production and which parts do not exist yet at all.
A small example of issues so far:
No navigation buttons in the browser, how do you go back to the previous
page?
Battery drain and increased temperature (process leak?)
Wifi switches stopped working completely
keyboard disappears in terminal when you choose a panel and no way to get
the kb back

These are just a few of many.

So where should I begin? Should I take just one issue (battery drain and
heat) and just run with that or log a bug for each and every issue I have
found so far even if that part of the interface is non-functional at this
time?

Do we have a matrix of features that exist and what their working states
are as well as future features?

Also what distinguishes "Core Apps" from core functionality and where is
the latter being tracked? Logging bugs on the terminal application is less
important to me than logging bugs about the interface/OS itself.

Any guidance as to where my insight could be used would be greatly
appreciated. I am not a developer myself but I am learning a bit of python.
But I have great usability ideas and have found quite a few glaring
omissions in the interface but not sure if this is the right place for
those discussions. I feel we have a very long way to go before this OS and
it's core apps are usable and would like to assist in making that target.

Great work so far everyone, it does look stunning, clean and crisp!

Follow ups