Re: Various issues with Ubuntu Touch

Hi Psypher,

(answering only the browser bit as it’s my field of expertise, I’ll let
others answer your other questions/concerns)

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Psypher <psypher246@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> […]
> I am wondering where to start logging bugs and issues I have found so far.
> The challenging part is to know which parts of the interface are still in
> production and which parts do not exist yet at all.
> A small example of issues so far:
> No navigation buttons in the browser, how do you go back to the previous
> page?

The current design of the browser’s chrome is meant to maximize the size of
the address bar. By default, on a Galaxy Nexus (should be similar on Nexus
4), the back button is visible only if the address bar doesn’t have focus,
and the forward button only if there’s enough space available, which
happens only in landscape orientation.
This is not set in stone, the design may evolve.