Re: Various issues with Ubuntu Touch

On 08/02/2013 02:16 PM, Mitchell Reese wrote:
Is it better to report bugs on this mailing list, or report them on
launchpad under the relevant app? For instance, last night I had issues
with there being no sound when I made a phone call - neither end could
hear each other. I want to test this some more before I actually report
this as a bug, and make sure it's not something I've inadvertently done.
Where is the best place to do this?

Welcome to you, too!  :)

You can always chat about it here or in IRC to work out if you have a bug or not, but once you've determined that it *is* a bug, you must report it on Launchpad. That's tied in to all sorts of other things like burndown charts and is the only way it can be tracked over its lifetime.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines