Need your help guys!

Hello all!

I am mamenyaka and I am responsible for porting Ubuntu Touch.

It all started when I ported Ubuntu Touch to my gf's Samsung Note 10.1
tablet. After seeing it's success, I entered a competition with the project
to port Ubuntu Touch to Sony Tablet Z. I can say that the project was
successful, because even flipped images are available for that device!
Of course, all of this couldn't have been achieved without the help of you
guys here on the mailing list!

If you have an XDA account and would like to support my project, and with
that, Ubuntu Touch itself, please head over to [1] and read the
instructions on how and where to vote.

Thank you! It would really mean alot to me, seeing all of our hard work pay
off.

[1] http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2386848