Re: patch to fix the kernel cmdline handling

I created the mentioned file, rebooted, but now I got these errors, and
screen is still black:
I/ServiceManager( 2361): Waiting for service sensorservice...
I/ServiceManager( 1749): Waiting for service SurfaceFlinger...

dmesg [1]. logcat [2]

[1] http://paste.ubuntu.com/5947271/
[2] http://paste.ubuntu.com/5947272/