Re: Ubuntu touch port for HTC one (m7ul)

I tried out the port on my device (T-Mobile version). I was able to get it
to run without doing anything special. I did find some interesting stuff.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6WIIp8JmreZV1VnbWpGLWEzMmc/edit?usp=sharing
When I first saw this I thought the app was not stretching properly but
then this stretched fine.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6WIIp8JmreZT1IyVDY5aXhnVk0/edit?usp=sharing
After playing around, I think that the interface is in tablet mode (I don't
think phone interface allow you to multitask). I wonder what causing this
wired affect?

I also had trouble using the swipe feature (in the welcome screen and in
applications, I had trouble swiping), but it is a development build so I
guess it is expected. Hopefully I will be rocking with Ubuntu Touch when
its get a stable release. =)

Thank you for making this port!
Thomas A