Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

So from the S4 mini example a phone perk in the 6xx to 725 could look like this:

-A not so powerful processor
-A bit less ram
-1 antenna
-64gb hdd + some free online storage
-Converged ubuntu (android optional; add like $25 more if you need this) ?

>The whole point of this phone is for it to have the best spec availalble,  hence Ubuntu _EDGE_ .
And who says you can't have it, I already cleared that up in my last post. The launch of an S4mini (semi-premium) doesn't hurt the S4 (flagship), in fact it helps Samsung get more people bringing in more cash to make their Next Premium device possible.
Anyway no point arguing because if things don't change quickly and they do everything possible to break all the crowdfunding records needed to save this campaign, then you can kiss the EDGE goodbye.