Re: An Idea: Phone Sounds Competition

Hi

The ones from CM could be a start. They are under Apache v2 so no problem
there, and Ubuntu even already uses source from them.
I think they are made by Dennis Cleiren and can be found here:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm
In the rom are a lot more from AOSP android. These can be found in the AOSP
framework-base repo under data/sounds. I think they are also under Apache
v2.