Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

Adding the backpack to the campaign for $100, which currently is sold at
$100 looks like a flawed to calculation to me (the term greedy almost came
to my mind). The other options are similarly flawed. If people want
merchandise, they can order it in the store. Only few would want to pay a
premium because the same item is part of the campaign. Selling for the same
price or less is pointless. Selling regular merchandise looks cheap.

Most of the people who are on the verge of backing the phone will continue
to wait for some amazing offer to show up till the last days. People who
can afford the device somehow will back the campaign, it's just slowly
moving forward (but moving). That said be more patient, nothing is lost.