From: Rahul Murugaraj <rahul.manthiran20@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 7:08 PM
Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Request for Karbonn Titanium S5 Ubuntu Touch UI

Hello,
        I am amazed of the design of the new OS and I would like to try it
out. Currently I don't own any Nexus Devices. Thus I would like you to find
some method to install in Karbonn Titanium S5.

My Phone Specifications,
Current Operating System - Android 4.1.2
Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor
4GB ROM and 1GB RAM.
Dual SIM-3G = GSM.

Please make it available as quick as possible.

Regards,
Rahul.