Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

I agree that the merch will cost money and maybe I am being a bit
optimistic on how many would get sold for what price. But I personally
think the cost of the merch is minimal when you have reached the final
$32mill goal and it's something that Canonical can fund. Maybe I am being
idealistic but I feel that *some* of the options should have been
considered and the marketing approached from a different angle and more
agressively. Canonical could have done more and what they have done so far
was too little too late.

Either way I wish the project my best, I want it to happen and have done
everything I can do make it happen.

Lets see how it goes.