Re: Flipped Sony Tablet Z Port

Hi!

It really surprises me how misunderstood I am, I'll try to explain myself.

> I could help you set up the teams in
> LP and set up the first revisions of the branches, but you'd have to
> update the branches if you wanted to update the images.

Just tell me to create additional teams, it's no problem, I already created
two of them, didn't I? I'm just waiting for the confirmation to do so. And
I will update them regularly as saucy gets installable by phablet-flash
(because of the rule: no extra steps needed)

> So there's no support for "--variant <something>"

Of course, but it's no need for something like that, each variant has it's
own unique codename.
So in our case there is pollux (with LTE) and pollux_windy (WiFi only).
Or for Note 10.1 there are four variants: n8000, n8010, n8013 and n8020.
You get the idea.

> I just thought it would have been nice if the images we offer through
phablet-flash had been tested beforehand.

All my images I provide have been tested by me or by the community (or at
least no one complained that they don't boot), but I am testing them
manually, by flashing them in recovery.

> Can anyone help András with this?

I already submitted a MR with my udev rules files, on the IRC chat ogra
told me it will be the same as with the .config files a while back.