Re: Flipped Sony Tablet Z Port

Hello András,

On 07.08.2013 17:56, András Mamenyák wrote:
> It really surprises me how misunderstood I am, I'll try to explain myself.
>
>> I could help you set up the teams in
>> LP and set up the first revisions of the branches, but you'd have to
>> update the branches if you wanted to update the images.
>
> Just tell me to create additional teams, it's no problem, I already
> created two of them, didn't I? I'm just waiting for the confirmation to
> do so. And I will update them regularly as saucy gets installable by
> phablet-flash (because of the rule: no extra steps needed)
>
>> So there's no support for "--variant <something>"
>
> Of course, but it's no need for something like that, each variant has
> it's own unique codename.
> So in our case there is pollux (with LTE) and pollux_windy (WiFi only).
> Or for Note 10.1 there are four variants: n8000, n8010, n8013 and n8020.
> You get the idea.

Awesome. Thanks a lot for setting up the teams and the branches - it's
much appreciated.

>> I just thought it would have been nice if the images we offer through
> phablet-flash had been tested beforehand.
>
> All my images I provide have been tested by me or by the community (or
> at least no one complained that they don't boot), but I am testing them
> manually, by flashing them in recovery.

Sorry. I didn't mean to say that you weren't testing them. This was more
about getting the new phablet-flash tested and make sure that it works
with a multitude of different images/devices. Every additional +1 will
be a good step forward.

>> Can anyone help András with this?
>
> I already submitted a MR with my udev rules files, on the IRC chat ogra
> told me it will be the same as with the .config files a while back.

Awesome!

Thanks again!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+