Re: [Calendar][Tasks]is a task organization planed within the calendar

On 08/10/2013 11:58 AM, Jörn Reimerdes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found the To-do entry in calendar.qml
>
> Are there any journeys, blueprints or other plans for the todo/tasks
> or is it a placeholder.
>
> Is it a "should be done later" part of the calendar app, or would
> journey and design suggestions be welcome?
>
> Greetings, Jörn

For the App Showdown I've started developing Ubuntu Tasks. Perhaps the
todo functionality should left to the Ubuntu Tasks app?

I plan on it covering the basic TODO-list user case, plus a whole lot more.

http://sonrisesoftware.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/ubuntu-tasks/
https://github.com/iBeliever/tasks-app

--
Michael Spencer - http://sonrisesoftware.wordpress.com

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Colossians 3:17