Re: [Calendar][Tasks]is a task organization planed within the calendar

Am Samstag, den 10.08.2013, 12:10 -0500 schrieb Michael Spencer:
> On 08/10/2013 11:58 AM, Jörn Reimerdes wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found the To-do entry in calendar.qml
> >
> > Are there any journeys, blueprints or other plans for the todo/tasks
> > or is it a placeholder.
> >
> > Is it a "should be done later" part of the calendar app, or would
> > journey and design suggestions be welcome?
> >
> > Greetings, Jörn
> >

> For the App Showdown I've started developing Ubuntu Tasks. Perhaps the
> todo functionality should left to the Ubuntu Tasks app?
>
> I plan on it covering the basic TODO-list user case, plus a whole lot more.
>
> http://sonrisesoftware.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/ubuntu-tasks/
> https://github.com/iBeliever/tasks-app

Nice.

Two journeys that I would consider.
1. a shopping list: When it comes to my mind I can add things I need to
buy to a shopping list (sync with sharing would be a later milestone)

2. a list for home improvements: when I recognise a thing that need
fixing I can add it to a list; eg. *fix that chair

Separate lists would be really great.
Maybe you can give this a thought:
- tasks can be tagged (with a list of tags)
- tags can have a colour and a label
- the tasks app has a list of the existing tags
- from that list of tags or a filter page you can go to a list of tasks
that are tagged with a specific tag
-- I am not 100% sure but I think you could use the same mechanism for
priority

The possibility of multiple tags would allow me to have the same task in
my shopping list and in the home improvement list.

Jörn