Database usage

Hi,
I am working on an app (html5/javascript)that requires to store user input
in a database, then the app will read the database and display the result.
Usually when the html pages are opened in a browser the database will be
created automatically as soon as the "Save" button is pressed and a
confirmation message pops up.
This does not seem to be the case when I open the html pages in the Ubuntu
Touch browser, set my values and press the "Save" button.
Here my question, is there currently a database package (MySQL etc)
included or is this something that is on the To-Do list?
Regards
Ras
*Nothing is impossible, only miracles take a bit longer!*

Follow ups