Help with Ubuntu SDK (QtCreator)

Hello, I'm trying to work to an Ubuntu project. I'm getting started from
the Ubuntu tabbed ui. At this point I'm able to edit the code but if I try
to design the UI is completely wrong and the fonts are made strange. If I
compile and run qmlscene the app is normal and beautiful but design is
totally wrong.. Moreover when I click design multiple qmlpuppet instances
appear.. I'm on precise and the version of qt and SDK is the last available
at ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa. Does design work for you or are you in the same
situation? Is this something possible to solve?

P.S. If I start a non Ubuntu qml project then design works, except for the
pop windows of qmlpuppet.

Thank you everyone in advance :)

Follow ups