Re: The Nexus 4 coma condition

I've ran into this yesterday after leaving the Nexus 4 untouched on my desk
for a whole week.

I think it's worth mentioning that you need to use the original wall charger
and cable to revive it again. (Of course some others might work too, but
chances are high that they don't)

At first I tried with a the wall charger that came with the Blackberry Z10 and
a USB cable from a Amazon Kindle. Even after multiple hours of "charging" and
holding the Power button for minutes, nothing happened. At some point I
switched over to the original charging equipment that came with the Nexus 4
and after like 20 minutes of charging, holding the power button for some
seconds (> 10) it suddenly woke up again.

Br,
Michael