Re: Help with Ubuntu SDK (QtCreator)

I have had zero luck using the designer. I personally think we may as
well hide it since it seems to cause nothing but frustration.

The good news is, I find QML so easy to use that I can't imagine a
designer would help much anyway. However, that's probably more of a
personal preference.

Cheers, Rick