Re: Nexus 7 2013 (Flo): How can I help?

Hello leo.

I guess u need to take a look at the porting guide on the wiki.

Though a few days ago this device was mentioned on this board and i guess
someone is likely to be working on it.

I do believe a port will be *painless* but you need to verify the status of
the proprietary driver blobs.... thats a potential showstopper.

Anyway give it a go and im sure help is always available here and on the
IRC channels.
Cheers