Central information place

This might sound dumb, but I have been looking for a central information location, e.g. forum, where all the newest developments about Ubuntu Touch and the various phone models can be followed.
The only place that came closest is at xda-developer.
Would it be possible for Ubuntu to open their own Ubuntu Touch forum?
It is currently a witch hunt to find some specific information, checking 50+ emails every day, looking for links, follow links, follow other links, hopping from one developer blog to another (still have not found what I am looking for), finally browsing Ubuntu help/support, but the information is 2 years old and not related to Ubuntu Touch at all.
PLEASE Ubuntu open a central information place (aka forum) just for Ubuntu Touch.
Thanks
Ras

Follow ups