Re: [Development] Newbie troubles: No valid kits found

HI,

I have a similar problem.

I installed the ubuntu sdk and tried out the two types of Ubuntu projects, most
recently the HTML 5 Cordova type. At some later point, the "Ubuntu" project type
disappeared from the menus presented when creating a new project in qtcreator,
so I am now unable to create ubuntu projects based on any ubuntu template.

To see if it was a problem with my work system, I installed the ubuntu sdk into
a vm, and found that with this fresh install the Ubuntu project type is
available in the new project menu.

So I compared installed package versions for the direct depends of the ubuntu
sdk and found they were identical between the two systems.

Then, I separately deleted config directories ~/.config/QtProject and
~/.config/ubuntu-ui-toolkit, but still, no luck, no Ubuntu project templates.

Then, I apt-get remove --purge ubuntu-sdk and apt-get install ubuntu-sdk, still
no luck.

Cheers,
Kyle