Fwd: My app for Ubuntu app showdown contest

Hello, I'm currently working on a drawing app. I called it u-draw, which is
both "you draw" and "Ubuntu draw". I plan to keep it simple, to be used by
everybody. It also should allow to load images and to draw on them. Then
the work can be shared on social networks and/or saved on the device.
Currently is in alpha state: it draws and you can change color and width of
the stroke. It uses the canvas QML module. I spend most of the time trying
to find documentation, but now things are getting better (html5 canvas is
really similar). Hope to have it completed in time for the app showdown
contest.

Your sincerely.
Fabio Colella

Follow ups