Re: This morning's raring upgrades result in dependency / conflict issues.

Same here, just the usual apt-get upgrading removed qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu
because it upgraded qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu-common and now I can't
install qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu because of dependency problems. But this
happened before, just wait a few days, I guess.