Re: Sound recorder in core-apps

I think "audio input" itself should be a system feature which is exposed by
an API. (like Androids Audio Capture [1])

This would make it much easier and cleaner for different kinds of
applications that need audio input, e.g. audio recorder, note taking app,
keyboard voice search ..., to make use of such functionality.

I have found this [2] wiki page about the ubuntu touch media architecture,
but I'm not exactly sure if and how "audio recording" is planned to be
implemented.

cheers,
Patricks

[1] http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/audio-capture.html